- School fees must be paid regularly and punctually as mentioned in the fee book.
- Parents will kindly keep the fee receipts issued to them and produce them in proof of payments, if needed.
- Fee will be collected through the Bank as mentioned in the fee book issued from the school.
- The new academic year begins in April, The Fees for April, May and June must be paid in April, including Fees and annual Fees.
- Late Fees for April, May and June will be fined Rs. 75/ .
- If the fees is not deposited within the stipulated period, Late fee will be levied.
- Report card will not be issued to students unless the fee is paid up to the previous month.
- Details of fee can be checked in the fee book.